The weight loss for me is super slow, but I am seeing results. I am working out 5-6 days a week and my clothes are definitely looser. I am able to wear several pairs of jeans that my sister gave me and that is encouraging. So I will keep focusing on good clean food and exercise and worry more about my health than the number on the scale.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Decided to Blog this journey
I have dieted for the last 11 years. Basically since my younger son was born. I was very active in High School and never struggled with my weight until after I had children. I have lost and gained many times over the years, but my highest was 178 in 2008. I have lost almost 30 lbs since then. I decided in November that rather than do yet another diet I would focus on Eating Clean. Tosca Reno has some great books and a Magazine just full of information and recipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment